Re: NTLK Re: NCU and 9.04 problem

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 20:07:42 CDT

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, peter brigg wrote:

> I'm having the same problem. I downloaded NCU 1.0 and reinstalled on a
> hd with 9.04. I can make a backup every time but attempts to synch to
> Claris organiser 2.0 crash NCU with a -1 error. This appears to happen
> only on backing up Dates, not names and notebook and to-do. It is, of
> course, dates that i need most. Are there any other suggestions??

Try creating a brand new file in CO and the save it and quit. Then try
*Exporting* (not syncing) your Dates to this new clean file. This is what I
had to do initially on my PC... exporting from Newton->CO should be more
reliable.

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/