NTLK Network apps

From: Lairson, David L (David.Lairson@nav-international.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 12:04:43 CDT

Hi,
Does there exist and apps for the Newton (2.x OS) that might allow the
Newton to be used as a network testing tool type thing? I Know, real
descriptive... I have an Emate with a 3com network card. I can get on the
network here at work from anywhere in the plant just by plugging into the
nearest port. What I would like to be able to do is use it to test network
connectivity, like showing the DHCP server stats, logon server, being able
to ping certain servers in the plant that are important, you know generally
useful network testing stuff.

Thanks,
David
IT Helpdesk
International Truck and Engine Group
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur"