NTLK Using Multiple-User

From: Michael Scott Szpisjak I (wemeck@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 08:15:38 CDT

Hello All,
I have a serious problem. I work for a high school and they have just
produced a "technology plan" that calls for the phasing out of all
Macintoshs (even though I just got like 50 new imacs for teachers!?!) and
have aleready swapped out two mac labs with windows. In this "Technology
Plan" they bring up issues with the mac and hence why they are going
windows. The two biggest issues are:
1.) macs can not do pure ip on a novell network.
2.) There is no out of box way to configure a mac to go through the
authetican server. We are having problem with students sending/posting
naughty-things across the world.
i have been researching these issues by I can not find any documentation on
how to route multiple user on a mac through our authentication servers. Our
Administrator will not assist, he feels macs are a plague, whatever! Can
anyone help?

Michael