NTLK New to NEwton

From: TerenceOB@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 08:09:22 CDT

I just purcased a newton 2100 on eBay, and I am fantastically happy with it.
i just wanted to say hi to everyone. I was looking for a PDA, and I figured
the Newton would be the best. I hope they start deveopling more software for
it again. I have ditched my paper notebook and now take notes in class
solely on the newton, which can read my handwriting better than I can.

To the point. I have heard there is a text to speec extention that will read
appointments to you. Does anyone know what it's called or where I can get it?

Terence O'Brien