NTLK moving PMS stores

From: Michael Wittmann (mcw@wam.umd.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 13:20:44 CDT

Hi, everyone,

I've begun using Personal Minutes Supervisor and have found it an
interesting way of documenting how much time I REALLY spend on
things. Problem is, at various times I've used it while one or the other
card is set as default store. I then have my times spread out over all
three stores, which is problematic.

How can I change this? When tapping on the PMS storage button (under
extras:storage), I don't get the choice of filing (like in other
stores). Inside PMS, I can't find anything, either.

Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks.

Michael