NTLK Re: Re - Newton chess

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 11:17:54 CDT

* "Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT" <Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com> on Wed, 12 Jul 2000
| If you find a way, please let us know. I've been trying to find a way to
| move the package form my (legally purchased) Berlitz Interpreter card to
| my Flash Ram card as I only have a MP 130 and don't want to swap cards
| all the time.

I believe that SBM Utilities will allow you to move a package that has the
"copy protect" bit set from one store to another (I seem to recall using it
to do exactly that a couple of years ago). I do not know if it will work
with read-only (ROM) cards.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ away immediately. Seek shelter and cover