NTLK reclaiming heap after find (thanks Paul Guyot)

From: Christopher Chung (chrischung@start.com.au)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 10:22:25 CDT

Dear Paul Guyot,

You wrote on 6th July

I want to thank you so very much. The patch you have works great. I
have to confess I was half way retyping all my works files(8MB) in the
belief each was somehow corrupted. I must have been crazy but the
thought of leaving newton for palm PC was surrender.

Anyway your patch is only 2K far as I am concerned you are a GOD. I
recommend to others

Chris