NTLK Can't do a backup/Saving a .pkg to disk

From: Ermin Mistica (angel316@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 18:30:00 CDT

Hello Newtoneers,
I hope someone has some helpful advice.I have a few questions and hope
someone can help. The first regards doing a backup. I jusr recently moved
all the .pkgs I had on a 2 Mb card to a 4 Mb card. I now have (2) 4 Mb
cards in my MP 2x00. When I tried to do a backup my laptop can't connect.
It starts the backup procedure and disconnects. Any idea as to why this
happens? Should I try deleting the previous backups and the doing a
backup?
Also I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to save a .pkg that is on
your MP to disk (as in a floppy or HDD)? I have some packages that I want
to email a friend. If there isn't a way can anyone tell me where I can get
a hold of MacInTalk (for the NOS) and especially Talkin' Agenda (this one
I really need). I would worship you for a solution to this one, although
help with the backup problem would be nice, too. ")
The third and final perplexing problem is an easy one. Is anyone familiar
with the game Newtopoly for the NOS? Does anyone know much it is and where
can I find it? Thanks.
You guys are the best! Of course that seems to be a trait shared amongst
owners of Newtons.

Sincerly,

Ermin Mistica
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors
to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected
in common hours." (Thoreau)