NTLK (Off Topic)Visit to Ann Arbor

From: thwizard (thwizard@cyberrealm.net)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 19:03:01 CDT

I believe there are some NTLK members that live in Michigan. I am going
to be in Ann Arbor 7/29 -8/4 and I am interested in locating a couple of
golf courses (public) in the area that might be worth checking out. If
anyone out there could help me with some suggestions, I would be most
appreciative.

Feel free to reply off the NTLK list at my email address.

Thank you.

--
Tim Hoyt, Wizard  <%{=
Department of Chemistry  (W) 253 879 3833