Re: NTLK hierarchical wordprocessing exchange throw outline

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 17:12:29 CDT

At 09:45 PM 7/7/00 +0200, Alain Fernandez wrote:
>I began writing my graduate thesis text trow NotePadOutiline and I would
>continue the maximum I can with :
> hierarchical management of paragraphs
> exchanges or synchro with desktop software
>wich combination of software would you see?

I wrote the bulk of my thesis with a MP2100 and NewtWorks. Works was
supplemented by both Power Utils (the bundle of StandAlone extensions) and
WriteStuff.

I had been using NCU to upload RTF files for import into Word but I don't
particularly care for that package and wound up uploading plain text and
bringing that into Pagemaker.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw http://www.ivanshaw.com