NTLK FS: Newton MessagePad 2100

From: Christian Gingras (cgingras@uquebec.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 10:02:18 CDT

Hi folks!

I have two Newton MessagePads 2100 and I'm selling the backup unit so
it can benefit another Newton lover. This item will go on eBay if I
don't have any takers on the list in the next few days.

Here is what I have to sell (in a package):

- Newton MessagePad 2100 (Apple-upgraded 2000)
    including original stylus
- Apple 4 Mb memory card
- MegaHertz CruiseCard 28.8 modem
- Apple Newton Keyboard
- Rechargeable battery
- 9W Power Adapter
- Serial connector (dongle)
- Serial connection cables
- 3 screen protectors (The Barrier)
- Newton MessagePad 2100 Upgrade CD and all original software
- Original Action Names software (with serial number)
- All original invoices, all original documentation, original box
(without inserts)

The Newton has been used but is in very good condition. Buy with
confidence.

I'm asking 600$US for the package. I am in Canada, can ship anywhere.
Buyer pays actual shipping cost (same for USA and Canada, a little more
for the rest of the world). I can accept money orders in US or Canadian
funds. Could accept checks but would really prefer money orders.
Discuss this with me in private.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Christian
cgingras@uquebec.ca