Re: NTLK Me too.

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 23:27:07 CDT

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 StevenASC@aol.com wrote:

-----------
>I would be very happy of a paper copy in fact. I don't need all of this
>information on my Palm. But I can't even seem to print out except page by
>page. Of course I can back up just as I always have. But that doesn't result
>in a usable form. When I try to extract it in other forms with X Port for
>instance the program stops building an export file.
Ah ha! Looks like you got caught first by all the other Newtontalkers. Seriously, among the build-in programs of your MP, Dates is the most limited. You can't even sort them in folders without third party help.

If all you need is a hard copy, there may be a way. Forget exporting. Laurent answered that. "Nope". Must be your shortest reply Laurent.;-P Go to overview and scroll to your first item. Then select all items and go to print dates. In preview mode, you'll see your listing of calendar events.

Just print this list out. HTH. Hey, and don't apologize for moving over to Palm. After all, you'll be back.;-) Many has.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0