NTLK moving packages from a 110 to a 2000

From: Malawi, Hilal (hmalawi@bechtel.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 14:09:20 CDT

Hi,

How can I move packages from a 110 to a 2000? Is there a beaming utility
that will let me do that (on the 110)? Or maybe an application to export
packages from the 110 to my Mac and then NCU to install them on the 2000?

I have backed up my 110 using NCU, but when I attempted to restore select
packages to my 2000, I was prompted that restore would replace info on my
2000, so I promptly cancelled the process!

Hilal