NTLK Re: Subject: NCU Sync to Now 3.6.5?

From: Peter Cross (news@ockhams.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 02:14:29 CDT

I am using Now contact 3.9 with OS9 and Now sync, works like a charm. I
have syncronised a name file with over 800 names with it.

Issues can be caused with programs that modify the built in applications
like action names (the to-do storage is altered) I eventually stripped my
2100 to run just basic software and I sync it all the time.

Also, check your available heap. Read the documentation for Now sync it
is pretty good.

Peter

on 7/5/00 9:59 PM , NewtonTalk said...