RE: NTLK Re: off topic-Used Macs & Web .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 01:15:07 CDT

Mr. Steve-

several months ago, I called Shreve about the Newton-compatible flash cards, the guy on the other end of the phone 'promised' that the 64 MB. ATA-flash card works in ALL Newtons. He said that he has 'lots of Newton-using satisfied customers'.
I guess Shreve Systems company has decreased their customer service since you last dealt with them.
>Mr. Dog-
>
>Several years ago, I bought a used Powerbook 140 from Shreve, and haven't
>had any problems with it. Having said that, I too have heard vague rumblings
>about Shreve not being a good place to go, but I just thought I should point
>out that I had no problem myself.

!ooW %-)
Sent from an Ex-Apple Newton Messagepad 2000U!