NTLK expasion utility for on-screen keyboard

From: Donald T.Stewart, MD (DonS@PineLakeMed.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 02:33:40 CDT

Does anyone know of a utility to implement keyboard macros or expansions
that can be used with an on-screen keyboard? I have to enter large amounts
of data on my Newton, and I find that the FITALY keyboard is faster than
HWR. I would like to be able to type in an abbreviation like "hwr" and have
it automatically expanded to "hand writing recognition," just like we can do
with the hand writing recognizer. It seems that I heard of such a utility
at one time, but I can't remember what it was or where to get it.

Donald T. Stewart, MD