Re: NTLK Fwd: Re: Memory Loss (fwd)

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 13:00:44 CDT

Good news from Simon Bell about the SM 4.0 memory loss! But please don't
but him for SM 4.1 - I'm sure it'll be released "when it's done."

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/