NTLK

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 04:20:37 CDT

>>What's the best way to store the Apple Ni-MH battery? Charged or
>>Dis-charged.

>C-H-A-R-G-E-D
>And that goes for all rechargeables.
>I'm being Frank! Right Frank? ;-P
>p/s Frank Gruendel is our expert on batteries.

Thanks, I'm feeling deeply honored...

Charged is correct. And to show you what a real smart and amazing
expert I am, here's another tip: Store them in the fridge.
The fridge keeps your tomatoes fresh, your milk and your cheese.
Same with batteries. Self discharge is basically a chemical process,
and those have a tendency to get slower when it gets colder.
Every month or so I would take the batts out, put them in the MP,
use them until the MP shuts off (fully discharged), recharge them and
put them back in (the fridge).

Frank