NTLK This Old Newt™ July Update

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 20:38:50 CDT

I have no idea how I got this done but there is a July Update:

A few new links

Part 2 of " mY life with Newt as my only computer"

Featured interview with "Relations " developer Peter Mitchell.

( a nice discount is offered also) thanks Peter!

The latest Newton FAQ as always is posted at TON.

And a winner in the June contest: Jim "of the Dark Side" Anderson

Quote of the month from Susan Gustafson: "I'm using PocketMoney on

my

Palm after using it many years on the Newton (it was better on the

Newton)."

Please visit our site and support our featured developes and sponsors.

Happy 4th of July to my friends here in the USA.

Anyone in mid Michigan the end of July Check out the Michigan

Sheakespeare Festival in Jackson MI. I may be there!

I also need some help playing with a GArmin GPS and Newton2100

thisolnewt@aol.com

Keep the Green™

Rich

This Old Newt™