Re: NTLK Re: "new" batteries

From: thwizard (thwizard@cyberrealm.net)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 15:42:16 CDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Marty wrote:
>
> > I have found AA Nimh batteries rated for 1600 MAH for $2.99 each(in
> > quantity 20 or above). No solder tabs unfortunately. If I could only
> > find an Alkaline battery sled...
>
> That's pretty cheap! Care to share where you can get that price?

If you haven't checked it out, Thomas Distributing has some good values on NiMH batteries, chargers and more. 1500 mAH for $2.50 ea., discounts starting with purchases of right or
more. There are some with soldering tabs, though I haven't checked those prices yet.

http://thomas-distributing.com/maha-aa-t.htm

Wizard