NTLK ANN: Newton Books - working links this time

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 23:20:15 EST

Hi All,

I have the links working, this time - all of them. Also, Dracula is
finally done and so is, from a suggestion by John Baxter, "David
Copperfield" (Charles Dickens).

To download, go to:
http://home.earthlink.net/~chrup/newton.html

All books are in .sit.bin format which will work with the Aladdin
StuffIt Expander, available for PCs and Mac. It will NOT work with
Winzip 7.0 (trust me, I have tried).

I have some time from now until I go on vacation, so any suggestion
of books you would like to see in Newton Book Format are welcome.
Just put "Newton Book Wishlist" in the subject line.

After my vacation in May, I'm planning to look into writing some
tools to let a Newton synch with PIMs like Chronos Consultant if
there is enough demand from the Newton community. So, who ever is
interested, please let me know - also, if you think you would like to
rather synch to something else, tell me what it is and who knows ...
I'm not planning on any PC development yet, Mac only at this time. I
don't have a PC to develop on since they somehow all land up running
Linux ...

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
Network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com