Re: NTLK Multiple POP email without multiple owners?

From: charlie allom (charlie@rubberduck.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 23:36:48 EST

>One thing I find with separate cards like this is that it sometimes
>interfers with other registered software that "looks" for a specific
>owner and doesn't always find the right one. I haven't found a good
>solution for this and would like to hear how others deal with it.

with SimpleMail you can specify different owner cards with
parenthesis' like this:

charlie allom (home)
charlie allom (work) (m00)

the first one will show as 'charlie allom', and the second owner will
show as 'charlie allom (m00)'

basically, simplemail will ignore the first set of brackets..

--
charlie@rubberduck.com
Melbourne, Australia

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com