NTLK re: Hey! I've found the Ultimate Newton Successor !?? (I think.

From: Bob Frasure (design7@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 12:13:45 EST

Yet another clever looking PDA with no handwriting recognition...
ultimate newton successor?? This thing looks cool but entirely useless.
also since it's designed around a phone I doubt we'll see any really good
functionality coming from it. I'm sticking with my "whip out and take
notes" Newton (though I'm still looking for a suitable replacement for
when it's invented)...

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com