NTLK password woes

From: Arnie Lerner (lernerfilm@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 16:03:01 EST

I'm going to ask this one again as there didn'st seem to be a satisfactory response

I downloaded NCU for windows and installed it successfully.

But when i run NCU from the desktop on my PC, it asks for a password.

i never entered a password.

When I go to settings, and try to set up a new password, regardless of what i put in the old password box (blank or any of the passwords I generally use), i get an invalid old password message

how can i work around this or delete what is evidently a password that i never entered?

stuck again

arnie

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com