NTLK Lextionary AHHHH!!!!

From: Moon Man (moonman272@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 03:36:38 EST

Hey ya'll, i was just wondering, anyone using
Lextionary, I have had many problems with it, it
constantly freezes up my Newton 2100. Making me have
to reset it, when this happens i have to hold the en
on the reset button for quite a while to get it to
reboot. I tried figuring out what causes he problems,
but everytime i freeze a bunch of stuff i think it is
working, i wait a while and it screws up again,
anybody know of any incompatability with Lextionary??
Also the lava app doesnt open without an error
message.

Oh mi gosh, i just tried lextionary again, and upon
oppening, itfroze before it could open at the time
when it makes a slight thump sound and it kept
repeating!! sounded like bullets!! wow freaki.

Well if anyone can help i'd appreciate it. I really
would hate having to trash Lextionary, it is great. Is
there another dictionary app on par with it?? whats
the most recent version??

MoonMan

By the way, I just wanted to apologize for asking
about a hack for SBM utilities, its just i didnt know
if the company was even around anymore, thats y i
asked. well anyways thanks
http://im.yahoo.com

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com