Re: NTLK Which First?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 12:35:51 EST

Peter Curtis wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> As a man of little monetary means, which would you blokes recommend I get
> first for my MP2000?
>
> A 16 meg Flash card or a MP2100 upgrade from the good Doctor?
>
> Note, I have no other memory cards at all, as-is.

IMHO, you should get both! There were some post here about a guy selling 6MB
brand new cards for $35. That's the best price we've seen so far (to
paraphrased DealMac!).

The doctor will charge you $160, I think. So, you should be able to get both
for less than $200. And believe me, your MessagePad will thank you eternally.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Object Factory, Substrate Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
Fax: 703-833-7555 Usual disclaimers apply

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com