NTLK Flash memory card

From: john wes (wesjohn@hetnet.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:47:49 EST

Hello,

For about 2 weeks now I have problems with my memory card, it suddenly
stopped working.
The only message I get is:"there is a problem with this card, newton cannot
recognize this type of card".
I have used this card for a half year now, and till last week it was working
perfect, I tried the card on a newton 120 and on a Emate, and it does not
work on them either.
I posted a mail to the factory, I got still no answer.
Is there anybody who can help me?
The card I used is a Pretec flash 12 MB 5v/5v memory card.

Thanks, John Wes

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com