RE: NTLK Interesting item on eBay web site item#266254877: Newton 2100 in perfect condition

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys@honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:24:55 EST

Brad,

I hate them too.

>From the layout of the email, it appears that he used the 'mail this auction
to a friend' option on ebay.

I am sure he was just trying to target his audience, annoying though that
is.

If you don't want this spam then just setup a rule to dump mail that
contains the phrase 'Interesting item on eBay web site'. eBay spam will then
be trashed.

Remember, take deep breaths and drink cool water.

Regards,
David Humphreys
PCB Designer
Honeywell Inc.