NTLK Re: Newton cases

From: Glenn Roe (myhome@cwnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 02:05:40 EST

Leslie Pickering wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can obtain an original carry case for the 2100,
not
the briefcase type or the one that holds the 2100 and the keyboard but
the
one that just holds the 2100.
It will have the Newton logo and black in color, there has been several
at
eBay but all for the 120/130 - not the 2100.

I have been looking for cases for awhile, as we use a half dozen MPs
everyday in our business, and the cases eventually get worn out. It's
really difficult to find them on ebay, let alone win an auction for one.
I have managed to get one of the briefcase and communications case each
in the last six months, but paid more than I would like to. What I am
writing about though, is that ebcases.com still sells their Newton
MP2X00 glove cases. I have ordered some, and they are presently out of
stock, but are manufacturing more. My wife has one and loves it. For a
woman it makes the MP manageable enough to keep in your purse. It seems
well made and eliminates using the door as it is replaced by a door type
case opening, so you don't have to worry about breaking the door (3 of
the 6 MPs we have had broken their doors before we set them all up in
cases without doors). I don't think they show the cases on their
website, but are very nice if you call them, and one of their staff did
email me back. Their phone number is (800)896-2273, and they are located
in Roseville, CA.

Glenn Roe

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com