Re: NTLK NTK manuals

From: koke (fotovidal@euskalnet.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 17:32:51 EST

el 20/2/00 20:24, Gianni 'Dakkar' Ceccarelli en ceccarel@cibs.sns.it
escribió:

> Hi all!
> I started making little programs for my Newt (MP2000) with NTK 1.6.4 for
> Mac, having printed (and nicely bound) four manuals (NS Prog.Lang., Newt
> Programmer's Guide, Newt Prog. Reference, and 2.1 addendum to the Guide).
> What I discovered to be missing are the docs about the NTK environment
> (about the meaning of the various options, how and when to use 'text
> files', hints on the use of layouts, things like these). I'm getting along
> with some sample code found on the net, but hte manual would be very
> helpful. Does anyone know where I could find it? In electronic form if
> possible?
> Ah, I already have the book by McKeenan/Rhodes...
>
> TIA

Would you mail me this.......????

Your four manuals
(NS Prog.Lang., Newt Programmer's Guide, Newt Prog. Reference, and 2.1
addendum to the Guide).

Ah, I already have the book by McKeenan/Rhodes... AS WELL.

In the future if you want we would change our little programs for our MP2000

Your new friend from SPAIN (Europe)............ koke

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com