Re: NTLK re: Ntlk: Newton FAQ

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:58:16 EST

Victor Rehorst wrote:
>He posts them to csn.misc and csn.programmer once a month, which is when
>most people add things or make revisions (my ethernet info finally got in
>there! Whoop!). IMO, there should be a weekly posting to csn.misc
>something to the effect of "Got a question? STOP and read the FAQ first!"
Nice idea.

>I would do it, I'm not one of the "official" maintainers, although
>hopefully it would reduce the repeated...repeated...repeated questions.

Alright, you'll be added to the list. I'll send you the sit & zip archives
monthly, too. Tell me privately which address you want me to send them to.

BTW, I never meant to maintain the FAQ alone. I do the change to the files,
but most are suggested/submitted by many contributors who don't all belong
to the maintainer list. but if someone wants to do it, I could send both
the HTML files, the archives and the perl script which makes a text file
from the html.

Regards,

Paul

----