NTLK PLANET NEWTON FREE WEB MAIL TEST

From: Laura (laurap@ideacast.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 12:51:18 EST

Thanks to everyone that signed up to help test our new FREE web mail service
for the Newton Community -- if you're testing for us, you'll find an email
from me with test instructions.

In house testing shows the new mail system works great with desktop systems,
and thanks to the variety of volunteers we can make sure it will work with a
variety of Newton setups before we make it available to everyone.

I look forward to bringing everyone in the Newton community this free
service, and I hope it will help list members manage their list email with
even greater convenience.

If you want to help with the test, please send an email to
webmaster@planetnewton.com with PNWEB TESTER in the subject line, and in the
body of the email please describe your Newton model and OS, as well as modem
and browser.

Thanks!

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com