Re: NTLK Odd dates

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 05:13:38 EST

On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 6:36 AM, NewtonTalk
<mailto:newtontalk@planetnewton.com> wrote:
> Is anyone besides me getting postings like this one that are backdated? I

> get a few emails on a regular basis that are dated in the 1940s & 50s
> with no obvious pattern I can figure. I use Claris Emailer 2 on my
> powerbook to read NewtonTalk when my mp2100 isn't handy.

The culprit is Claris Emailer. You need to run a simple bug fix on Claris
Emailer. You might be able to find it at <http://www.fogcity.com?> or I
have it on my computer, and can email it to you. It's not big, nor
complicated to fix. Email me privately if you want it.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5@aol.com>