NTLK Loaded N21K FS

From: Petros Paranikas (digitalnomad@csi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 16:05:52 EST

As I am moving to a Powerbook - Palm combo, I have decided to sell my Newton
21K (original), in mint condition with
1 6 MB and 1 8 MB Flashcard
56K Supra Modem
Farallon Ethernet Card
3 rechargeable batteries
Newton Keyboard
2 dongles & serial cables
2 power supplies
Spare Newton Pen
Concept Kitchen Screen Protectors (sealed package)
Tons of software (including More Info et al) on CD
Mareware Mahogany Newton Stand
All manuals
3 cases: Leather Holder from PDA Concepts, Apple Filofax-like binder,
Plastic case for Newton & Keyboard

I do not intend to split the bundle. Would be willing to set for a price of
1100 $ plus p & p. Before making an offer, please bear in mind that I am
located in France (but can provide you with details of previous transactions
and excellent e-bay record). Cheques drawn in a US bank or Postal Orders
would be preferred.

If interested, let me know.

Regards,

Petros