NTLK Secret Cards

From: James Carchedi (carchedi@flash.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 09:02:39 EST

I installed Softwarebuero Mueller's (SBM) Secret Cards demo version 1.0
over 6 months ago to try it out. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
get rid of it since. Despite my emails to SBM and a new upgraded version
1.0.1 (released in Dec 99) which was supposed to fix the problem, I
still can't remove the password protection on my cards. It is an
irritation to have to continue to use this software.

Has anybody had luck removing this software from an MP 2000/2100? I am
following the instructions exactly according to the documentation, and
it still doesn't uninstall itself.

One idea I had was to use a copy utility to move all programs and data
to another card and then reformat the old one. Unfortunately, the card I
have "protected" by this software is 16MB and almost full. NCU doesn't
allow

selective restore of a card like the old NCK did, so I'm looking for
another program. I tried restoring already, and the Secret Cards
protection software came along for the ride whether I liked it or not.

Is there a freeware/shareware program out there like Copy Machine for
NOS 1.x? Copy Machine even works on the MP2000/2100, but it only sees
one card and can only copy between that card and internal storage.

Thanks in advance

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com