NTLK Re: newtontalk V1 #248

From: rushed@KUHUB.CC.UKANS.EDU
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 10:38:03 EST

Nearly 34
Merriam, Kansas (suburb of KC)
MP2100

Q: I am trying to sync w/ Palm Desktop 2.5 and am having no luck. Reviewed
the discussion of it over the last few weeks and have found no tips.
Sometime last year I sync'd w/ NOW, but if I remember correctly, I
actually exported data, then imported it from w/in UTD/Contact. I figured,
given the instructions, Palm DT would be easier. I made a copy of the
CO2.0 file naming it palmsync, then tried (in vain) to sync to this file,
only to keep getting a -48412 error. I reset my MP and tried again, to no
avail. I've tried synching names, dates, to-dos independently, but zilch.
Would appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Matt Wilkinson, M.D.
Medicine/Pediatrics
University of Kansas Medical Center

about us at some time. Find out why at: