Docking Station

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys@honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 09:23:16 EST

Victor,

I can layout and fabricate the PCB if you are interested.

I have some ideas for this. When I get some time I will take a look at this.
I was thinking of a unit that would plug into the MP2K and bolt to the
underside using the two mounting bosses that Apple supplied. This would
secure the station and prevent wobble. Also, I would incorporate the IR by
having a detector positioned close to the lens and then retransmitting this
signal using a more powerful VCR type transmitter. The range would be
increased considerably.

There are lots of things that you could do...

Regards,
David Humphreys
PCB Designer
Honeywell Inc.