NTLK RE: Very Special Offer from the Newted Community

From: Stacey Tenen (sysop@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 08:00:40 EST

As the 'Home Away From Home For Newton Users Worldwide' we would be
remiss if our offer could not include our international Newton users
in our special offer - if anyone has some idea of how to do
electronic funds transfer that accepts international purchases
(similar to PayPal's service), please email me with the details. I'll
be searching the internet today for such a service, but, as usual,
I'm tapped for time, so any help would be greatly appreciated. If I
have the time, I'll try to contact Kagi to set up a separate 'item'
that includes a $10 Founder's membership option (without the CDROM
Archive included) to accommodate our friends around the world. This
may take some time, but I'll do what I can to make it happen.

In other news, Newted has made some significant additions to our FTP
offerings, and we have some news about BackTalk's updated Palm
Converters. We're expecting to add one or two SoupBox articles in the
coming week, as well.

Finally, we'll be announcing our next Giveaway that's due to go off
this summer for Independence Day (July 4th). Rumor has it that we'll
be giving away some type of MessagePad 2X00!

Thanks,
Stacey Tenen
Sysop of the Newted Community
sysop@newted.dyndns.org