NTLK Status Of ICQ

From: Khaled M. Z. Tewfik (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 06:57:01 EST

Hi all,
There was one great developer (I am not good at remembering names) who ported not long ago that he is about done developing an ICQ client for Newton.

What is the status of that, I have been waiting eagerly for the software. Hope it is nut another uncompleted Newton effort that is no longer remembered.

Please, I'm waiting......

Dr. Khaled M. Tewfik,
Saudi Arabia

\\ /,