Re: e-mate pdfs, was -> NTLK WHERE?

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 04:09:33 EST

on 11-02-2000 11:43, Tim Palmer at tcpalmer@netvision.net.il wrote:

> Hey it's your hard work....
> no need to apologise, especially when you know what we copyright cowboys would
> do with just one copy and a library photocopier, right Steve? ;-)
> How much are those emates again?

Thanks, guess I was slightly offended by the "ok, here we go" in the
preceding mail, and yes, probably before I make all of this public somebody
will have done it for me.....

The eMates are $ 425 each plus $ 30 shipping.
(average, depending on where you live)
They come in brown boxes (they were meant for schools) with adapter
including the European plug, Mac connection cable, all of the manuals :)
and software (Newton Internet Enabler 2.0, Newton Connection Utilities for
Mac and Windows etc. on the eMate Connectivity CD) plus the Teacher's Manual
in paper version as well.
Credit card payment goes through i-Escrow, which gives you the added
security of having two inspection days before you actually pay (for this
added luxury you have to pay them a small fee, if you don't know their
service yet, you can check them out on www.iescrow.com)
For orders or inquiry just drop me an email, I normally send an answer on
the same day.

Robert Benschop

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com