Re: NTLK Oh, no! New Content?

From: Richard Smith (eagle@appleonline.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 15:57:00 EST

Hi Oz
Thought you may be interested to know that SmallDog are selling the Newton Print Pack at $5.00!! I've got mine, well my friend in the US thought it was such a good deal she got me two.
BTW are you interested in long forgotten Newton programs?
I have a program called OnTap. It made by Quantastep in the UK (they are long gone) I have had it for a long time it is in archive for with some documentation at total 1.2M. I have the serial # for the desktop program (that is used to write and design programs for the Newton) but not the OnTap Companion for the Newton. Can you help me make this fully usable or know someone who may be interested to help.
Thanks
Richard
Sent via a Newton Messagepad 2100 running SimpleMail3.3

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com