NTLK Connection Questions

From: Diana Oakley (DOakley@PlanAcc.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 02:13:30 EST

I have a Newton 130, an eMate 300, Newton Connection Utility, and Newton
Backup Utility. Is there any way I can syncronize my Newton to the
eMate. I have notes and calendar that I update frequently and would
like them to synchronize information. Beaming creates duplicates. I've
tried connecting the two with a serial cable and I'm not sure what to do
once they are together.

Also, in the Newton Connection Utility folder, there is another folder
that says Intellilink and it contains the following: COrgAE2
ilxcdf.fil
ilxcorg2.fil
ilxnewt.fil
ilxnow35.fil
ilxrtf.fil
Now Contacts 3.5
Now Events 3.5
Organizer 2.0
settings.il
tables.itb
XLATE.LOG

I'm wondering what this is supposed to do.

Thanks ahead of time!
Diana

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com