NTLK ANN: EtherNet card photos wanted!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 09:01:50 EST

With the still ongoing confusion as to exactly which Ethernet cards will
work on Newtons and which won't (PN895? PN595? 3c589C?) I'm planning on
making an addition to Newton Resources: a gallery of photos of Ethernet
cards that work.

For that, I need your help. If you have an ethernet card that you use in
your 2x00 or eMate, and have access to a digital camera or scanner, I'd
appreciate it if you could take some nice images of the front and back of
the card. Make sure that *all* the text on *both* sides of the card it
legible in the image. You don't have to worry about resizing, I can
handle that (unless you don't really want to send 1.2MB JPEGs around). I
need pictures of just about everything *except*:

3Com 3c589D
D-Link DE-660

That means that I *do* need pictures of these cards:

Farallon cards
3Com 3c589, 3c589B, 3c589C, 3CXE589DT, 3CXE589ET
D-Link DE-650
AmbiCom 8010 PowerSaver
Proxim RangeLAN2 (*not* RangeLAN802)
TDK DFL5610, DFL3410, DFL3200, DFL9610, LAK-CD021/AX/BX
Fujitsu FMV-J182, FMV-J182A
RATOC REX-R280
Contec C-NET(PC)C
Melco LPC2-T
Longshine LCS-8534TB
Correga EtherII PCC-T

Please send photos *NOT HERE* but to my personal e-mail address:

victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca

Thanks everyone. You will be credited on the site (unless you request not
to be)

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com