NTLK Executive Newton Leather Briefcase for Sale

From: T.M. Camp (tmcamp@fusionary.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 08:57:24 EST

Well, I was so geeked to get my MessagePad that I bought this case from
eBay. Once I received it, I found it was too large to carry along with
another briefcase, so I transitioned to the EB cases glove.

It's in excellent condition, I carried it for one day and I don't believe it
was used before I bought it. No scuffs, zippers are great, all interior
flaps and such are in perfect condition. Black leather with embossed Newton
logo. Perfect for carrying an MP with keyboard, dongle, memory cards, pens,
business cards, papers, etc. It's basically a very compact briefcase (about
the size of a laptop computer) built around the Message Pad.

That being said, I just want to sell it for what I paid for it: Ninety
bucks, plus shipping and handling. I don't want to see it go into a frenzied
"Ooh, ohh, I want it" posting war, so email me offline and it's yours.

T.M.
   Fusionary Media tmcamp@fusionary.com
   Grand Rapids, MI 616.454.2357 voice

about us at some time. Find out why at: