Re: NTLK question about TView card

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 16:46:54 EST

Hi Michael,

I don't know about the "TView" card, but I use an EZ2TV card in my MP2100,
and it works great! It allows Newton displays on a VGA monitor and a
television. They also make an EZ2VGA card that only has VGA output. Look
at http://www.ezshow.com/

Video cards require special Newton drivers. EXShow supplies the appropriate
Newton drivers. No idea if they would work with the "TView" card. You
might download the drivers and try them if you have the card...

There are 2 apps that make use of this card; PelicanWare's PointPro
(http://www.pelicanware.com/pointpro.html) and an app provided for free with
either card called EZPresenter. PointPro is a business graphics package
that allows you to prepare and display color graphics that are prepared on
the Newton, and EZPresenter allows you to download MS PowerPoint slides to
the Newton for presentation. All displays are at 640X480 resolution, no
higher.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Gary