NTLK Re: Missing Birthday's and Annual Events

From: Khaled Tewfik (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 02:50:55 EST

James Charney wrote:

>I just now noticed that all the Birthdays and Annual
Events I had in my Calendar are gone.....

No it is not a Y2k bug. Me too had experienced this early on within the
first year of my ownership of my MP2K Newton (1997). When I first entered
my anniversary and birthday info in the owners card and names it
automatically appeared in the dates app. cool I thought. I also manually
entered some annual events and multi day and single day events. Then at
some point I realized that they are all gone. Even nowadays I may enter a
multi day event to see it disappear (the visual flags only) after a while.

I remember that this happened after I started to sync with Claris Organizer
(even though I selected the Newton to be the conflict winner)
but I never took the time to confirm it.

Khaled Tewfik,
Saudi Arabia
>From the desktop of a good ol' Macintosh PB 1.4k

about us at some time. Find out why at: