Re: NTLK Switching to Palm

From: Dan Barber (xy3951@epix.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 12:28:53 EST

> currently use the Newton for all of my notes and most report drafts. It
>>also generates all of my
>>expense reports, and timesheets replacing all of the paper, my laptop
>>computer, my daytimer... that
>>I use to carry around in my briefcase. Individually none of which fit in
my
>>shirt pocket and collectively all of which was hard-pressed to fit in my
>>briefcase. I think the trade-off is well worth it since on most of my
>short
>>business trips I only carry my Newton and a folder or two of information
>>that others have sent me.
>>
>>It just a matter of how you look at it.
>>
>>My .02...Bill

I agree with you on this. I use my Newton for 99% of all my organization,
both in personal and my business. If it was not for the Newton I would be
not be able to keep up with everything, and I am sure that many important
things would not get done because I forgot it or that note got lost somehow.
:)

Dan Barber

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com