Re: NewtProlog (was NTLK remote control)

From: Steve Weyer (sweyer@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 09:49:44 EST

>Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 14:56:13 +0100
>From: Robert Benschop <robertbenschop@bigfoot.com>
>
>on 05-02-2000 11:59, Steve Weyer at sweyer@bellatlantic.net wrote:
>
>> there's an entry in Newt packages:
>> http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/newton/newtpkgs.htm#Immisch
>
>Steve, I visited your page (didn't even know you had this list, never too
>old to learn something more about the Newton community ;-)

there is a link to it from my main page ("Newt-generated applications")
but easy to miss...

> and became
>curious what happened to NewtProlog, we had quite a discussion about that on
>the list over a year ago, did he just abandon or did it turn out to be too
>ambitious ?
>Just curious....

I asked them about this when I was updating links recently;
they basically abandoned it and have moved to other projects/platforms.

Steve
weyer@kagi.com
NewtDevEnv, Newt's Cape, Sloup, Crypto,...
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/newton/index.htm
http://www.kagi.com/weyer

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com