NTLK advice

From: Nana Yaw Boaitey (nanayaw@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 15:31:17 EST

i have four pages of fax in my in box (totalling somewhere around 168 K).
i want to get on my desktop computer, play with it, send it back. i am
uable to do this. i am aware that i can print them out, but i don't want
to do this.
attempts:
1. i have tried emailing it to myself, but the smtp server connection
keeps crashing.
2. i emailed a small drawing to myself from the newton as a test. but the
drawings were in an inaccessible file. couldn't open it up
3. tried x-port, revelar connecting software. didn't work. can't seem to
retrieve the images from the fax
4. used newt paint, scrapbook to acquire a 'screenshot'. put in in
newtworks and notepad. could not retrieve them through NCU, X-Port, or
Revelar.
5. tried using newtscape (still playing with this one) to convert the
image file into a

does anyone have any advice on how to get this four page fax from the
newton to the desktop? any advice is well appreciated advice.
much obliged,
nanayaw

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com