NTLK Flash card problem! Please, help me!

From: Francesco Ventimiglia (francoventimiglia@iol.it)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 17:41:00 EST

Dear friends,

Please, an help, if it's possible.
My Pretec 24Mb flash card for my MP2100 always went well.
Yesterday I had some problems with Works file memory storage: the storage
on the card is corrupted and it won't be deleted. Then the Extras Drawer
became unaccessible. I did various reset and the card freezed the system
while loading. Only unplugging and reinserting the card every time solved
the loading problem but the Extea drawer remained unaccessible. I got
various messages of errors and I didn't backup the card neither on my
Newton nor on my Mac.
And at last I got the message to erase my card but I tried another reboot
and then the Newton bypassed the card telling me :"There is a problem with
this card. (Newron cannot recognize this tipe of card)".
Please, help me.
I don't want to lose my 24 Mb card.
Is there anyting I can do?

Thanks to you all.